ANT is failing

I am getting an error when trying to run ant on the latest CVS download.  I get a huge swarm of error, but the high level error report on IDEA is as follows:

E:IdeaProjectsjMonkeyEnginesbuild-import.xml:39: The <pathconvert> type doesn't support the nested "mapper" element.

I've compiled the CVS before.  In fact, I did it just a day or two ago.  I snagged the latest copy from CVS to slap it in a new location, and now I get this. -_-  grr…

Whoops, that's my fault.  :-o

Pathconvert requires ant 1.6.2.

Should have been discussed/announced, sorry.

Smooth :P  (he says recalling when I commited a batch of UI classes, very recently, using JGoodies Forms when I was the only one with the layout manager loaded, and nearly the only one who knew the manager existed)  :oops:

Will CVS be updated, or should I just look into updating my ant install (I think/hope I can point IDEA to a new install)?

Thanks!!

Boiler98 said:

Will CVS be updated, or should I just look into updating my ant install (I think/hope I can point IDEA to a new install)?

I would like to keep the 1.6.2 stuff, so if nobody (especially mojomonk) votes against it, it'll stay in cvs.

Providing IDEA with another ant version is very simple: Install ant somewhere, in IDEA open preferences of the ant file, select tab 'execution', choose 'set default...' or select custom ant version.

Back up and running.  Thanks irrisor.