Anybody has a medieval gui style for Lemur?

:woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:
I read the name of that file barBlack_horizontalMid.png multiple times and was even wondering why it’s almost completely transparent shade of black when I opened it. Oh well. It looks much better with that background now. I’ll see what I can do about list boxes.

EDIT: And yeah, that screenshot was from Lemur :wink:

2 Likes

It’s looking good. If I hadn’t been doing the family thing all weekend I might have tipped my hat in also.

Note: one suggestion might be to separate the borders from the inner backgrounds so that you could leave them grayscale and set the color in the style. Would make the whole thing more flexible.

1 Like

About done. Only the sliders and some minor bugs with buttons left to go. Any other lemur proto elements that I really must port? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks, looks really nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ehm, not sure if they are in proto or props but maybe Checkbox, and PropertyPanel would be nice to include if you think it is ok :blush:

huh? Seems like idea can’t find that class in my local lemur? Is it a new thing or what happened here?
EDIT: maybe you meant OptionPanel?

It’s in LemurProps extention actually :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding OptionPanel I use it less or more, but again it’s up to you if you want to port it too.

Any examples on how to use the ProperyPanel? I couldn’t find any.

Here it is:

Container settingsContainer = new Container();

PropertyPanel soundProperties = settingsContainer.addChild(new PropertyPanel(GuiGlobals.getInstance().getStyles().getDefaultStyle()));
        soundProperties.addEnumProperty("Type", this, "type");
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("Instanced", this, "instanced");
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("Loop", audioNode, "looping");
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("UseAudioLenght", this, "usingAudioLength");
        soundProperties.addDoubleProperty("Lenght", this, "length", 0.0, 10.0, 0.01);
        soundProperties.addFloatProperty("Pitch", audioNode, "pitch", 0.5f, 2.0f, 0.1f);
        soundProperties.addFloatProperty("Volume", audioNode, "volume", 0, 100, 1f);
        soundProperties.addFloatProperty("RefDistance", audioNode, "refDistance", 0, 500, 1);
        soundProperties.addFloatProperty("MaxDistance", audioNode, "maxDistance", 0, 500, 1);
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("Positional", audioNode, "positional");
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("Directional", audioNode, "directional");
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("Reverb", audioNode, "reverbEnabled");
        soundProperties.addBooleanProperty("VFT", audioNode, "velocityFromTranslation");
        soundProperties.addFloatProperty("InnerAngle", audioNode, "innerAngle", 0, 360, 1);
        soundProperties.addFloatProperty("OuterAngle", audioNode, "outerAngle", 0, 360, 1);

Edit:
audioNode is JME AudioNode and type is JME AudioData.DataType

Released here: Lemur Medieval Theme
I’ll probably get around to adding support for PropertyPanel, but not today. And since I have a tendency to just shelf projects, I decided better to release without PropertyPanel support than to never get around to releasing it.

2 Likes

@grizeldi thanks so much for all your effort and time :slightly_smiling_face: :heart: