BaseStyles load my glass file first

I must be doing something wrong.
I want to load the glass style and then a file of mine with a couple of modifications to that style, but I think it loads my file first and then the original glass style.
Shouldn’t it read my file last?

My style file is here:
Screenshot_20221120_221915

These is the content.

import com.simsilica.component.*;
import com.simsilica.lemur.component.QuadBackgroundComponent;

selector('glass') {
    fontSize = 30
}

selector('button', 'glass') {
    background = new QuadBackgroundComponent(color(0, 1, 0, 1))
    color = color(0.5, 0.75, 0.75, 0.85)
}

selector('slider', 'button', 'glass') {
    fontSize = 30

and this is the log output when executing the program.

[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.GuiGlobals - Initializing GuiGlobals with:com.simsilica.lemur.GuiGlobals@6d20c950
[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.GuiGlobals - Lemur build date:20220405
[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles - loadStyleResource(com/simsilica/lemur/style/base/glass-styles.groovy)
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1 (file:/home/juan/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.codehaus.groovy/groovy-all/2.4.5/1730f61e9c9e59fd1b814371265334d7be0b8d2/groovy-all-2.4.5.jar) to constructor java.lang.invoke.MethodHandles$Lookup(java.lang.Class,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles - Loading base resource:file:/home/juan/wsJME/MiJuego/build/resources/main/com/simsilica/lemur/style/base/glass-styles.groovy
[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles - Loading extension resources for:com/simsilica/lemur/style/base/glass-styles.groovy
[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles - Loading extension resource:jar:file:/home/juan/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.simsilica/lemur-proto/1.13.0/9163fc6865f204de84baac90b57820df86d5fe95/lemur-proto-1.13.0.jar!/com/simsilica/lemur/style/base/glass-styles.groovy
[jME3 Main] INFO com.simsilica.lemur.style.BaseStyles - Loading extension resource:jar:file:/home/juan/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.simsilica/lemur/1.16.0/8e4af305c8c00dde11db8d76be8debd5ee751c09/lemur-1.16.0.jar!/com/simsilica/lemur/style/base/glass-styles.groovy

Lemur is just asking the classloader for all resources with that name. So the styles will unhelpfully be loaded in “classpath order”. This is not really meant for one glass style file to override values in another glass style file. It’s meant for adding new style elements if you have your own custom controls.

If you want to override glass style stuff then you can either fork the style (cut paste into your own custom style) or just adjust the things in code afterwords.

Actually, probably you can rename your style file to something that won’t be automatically loaded, load the regular glass style and then load your style file directly.
BaseStyles.loadStyleResources(yourStyle);

Ok, Thanks a lot.