Big quality games like the mummy,portal,nfs in jmonkey no comprimasation on speed and graphics

Or surround the whole code and click the “Preformatted Text” icon (or do Ctrl+Shift+C)

well it takes about 4 days giving that model a good feauture like buildings rooms cafe stairs
then i import that model in jmonkey and convert it in j3o .
then i made size of the i dont know what to call that i think size of invisible player big
but its not picking speed looking of graphics is ok
but with big size iam unable to get fast movement of the invisible player

also my jmonkey installer is not running its showing configuring installer after that nothing
i think my antivirus blocking it but i cannot disbale my antivirus
where is the error log whats the problem

why anyone not answering

modeling is done totaly in blender

The problem is that you have admitted you have virtually zero experience and your intention is to plagiarize existing code - and now you’re in the unfortunate situation of having to know what you are doing - but unwilling to do the work to resolve it.

We all had to learn how to code. The same rules apply here as they do on stackoverflow and pretty much every other programming-based website. Show that you have made valid effort and research, and we will be more than willing to help. Even more so if you are a beginner. But what you are doing is just plain lazy.

I’m also going to close this topic because it really isn’t helping you or the community.

11 Likes