Blender 2.66a -orge exporter error

I have a problem with exporting a orge files from blender 2.66a exporter gives me errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 3133, in execute
self.ogre_export(self.filepath, context)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 3555, in ogre_export
xmlparent = doc._scene_nodes
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 3841, in _node_export
xmlparent=o
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 3841, in _node_export
xmlparent=o
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 3712, in _node_export
self.dot_mesh( ob, os.path.split(url)[0] )
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 3363, in dot_mesh
dot_mesh( ob, path, force_name, ignore_shape_animation=False )
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts\addons\io_export_ogreDotScene.py”, line 5337, in dot_mesh
mesh.user_clear()
ReferenceError: StructRNA of type Mesh has been removed

Blender doesn’t export skeleton.xml only material and mesh some times please .

You need to check which blender version is supported by the blender2ogre exporter addon. Open .py file and check the comments at the biginning of the file.
You can download others versions from http://code.google.com/p/blender2ogre/downloads/list

I was using blender 2.63a without any problem.

Yeach ! Model was exported with Blender 2.63 . I have made a little mess with armature an uv’s so finaly - two testing legs did come to Jmonkey with no texture and no animation. They are red. But I think this is subject of some new post. Thank’s for tip with blender.

it seems that the ogre exporer has been taken over by somebody else. Look at the last post. There is a link to a bitBucket repo with a version fro blender 2.66 (didn’t test it though)
http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61485&sid=507e062fdc8e200b6c31eae055b153d3&start=675#p485323

The ogre exporter for Blender 2.66 after first attemp did fail to export material file . I am going check it a few more times with some other models. I don’t know if blender version 2.66 and 2.66a are equal for ogre exporter ?