Blender loader constraints refactoring

Hello to all blender loader users :slight_smile:

I’ve just made quite large constraint system refactoring. I made it because constraints were breaking the loading very often.

The computations might yet not be perfect, but I prefer to improve them with small steps rather than in one large.

If someone comes accross problems with loading models that has constraints please post here your blend file. The more examples I have the better.

And just a short summary of the changes if someone is interested:

  1. Constraint type separated from constraint logic:

seems it got cut off, closing it.