Blender v2.69 animation troubles

Im having a bit of trouble exporting animations to ogre 3D in blender v2.69, all other exports work but when i try and export an animated model i get this.

i have tried all types of model files and lots of different documents on this but i just cannot fix the problem.

Please can someone help me.

Thanks, Luke.

Well … first hand, your pic isn’t working for me, so no chance to see the “this” of your complaint.

Second hand, I suggest using 2.64, where we have no problems exporting the animations. Be more precise on your problem, and I could tell you more.

Greets,

Nick

Try importing the .blend directly and use the blender guide in the sidebar to the right of your screen.

@tirnithil said: Well ... first hand, your pic isn't working for me, so no chance to see the "this" of your complaint.

Second hand, I suggest using 2.64, where we have no problems exporting the animations. Be more precise on your problem, and I could tell you more.

Greets,

Nick

I wish I could give more information but I know less than nothing about this, all I know is when I try export an animation model to ogre xml its doesnt give a .skeleton l.xml file and gives an error but it works with all other file types, the ogre xml does work with non animated models. Could this be a problem with the exporter ei corrupt or something?

Well … it could be you using the wrong blender version for your export :slight_smile:
We ex- and imported our new characters yesterday without any problems.

Have you tried normen’s way?

Ok i fixed the problem.
Turns out its the version, works perfectly with v2.64.

Thanks for all the help, Luke