Blendswap Arcade: Shadow Unit

The game is called Shadow Unit. You play as a Guardian Ninja and you need to protect the magical crystals from the faceless Ninjas. You have to fend off the enemies while making sure they don’t destroy the crystal or you! It is like a hack’n slash wave attack. There are 5 levels in the game. As you play more you level up and unlock more combo move and combo chain. It may be a bit hard in the beginning but as you level up and get more combo moves it will start to be easier.

Here are the link to the game: Windows
Mac
Linux

Here is the link to git: gihub

K Out!

4 Likes

Here is the link to the Jar File: JAR

Nice game. I love models.
Interesting game! Very Good.

1 Like

I get an exception, apparently one of the shaders uses an int with a float (I guess some “0” or “1” instead of “0.0” and “1.0”).
http://i.imgur.com/L5v90EA.png

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Normen :slight_smile:

EDIT: Uploading a better version one.

Open up your .j3md files. Change everything that says GLSL100 to GLSL110. You will still run on every card but now at least you will get these errors locally instead of waiting. As far as I can tell, there is no good reason to use GLSL100 and many bad reasons. It’s the first thing I fix when I fork JME shaders for my own purposes.

1 Like

Will get right to it pspeed. Thanks for the advice. :slight_smile:

@pspeed : Thanks so much for that tip. Found another place where I just forgot to put .0 now hopefully it won’t give the shader problem. Sharing the link to the jar file.

JAR

I am uploading the Windows, Mac and Linux files as well. May take some time since my upload speed is really slow :frowning:

Here are the update executable files of the game. :slight_smile:

Windows
Mac
Linux

K Out!