Broken Javadoc

Hi all:

Surfing jME javadoc just now, I noticed that some pages are broken/missing.  For example, these ones give me:

• SpatialTransformer
  • SpatialTransformer.PointInTime

. . .

Not Found

The requested URL /doc/com/jme/animation/SpatialTransformer.PointInTime.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.jmonkeyengine.com Port 80

Most of the pages are there, but there may be more broken ones.  I didn't click on all of them.

cheers

-jg-

You also get a not found error message in the navigation frame if you click on the com.jme.animation package too.

I am fairly certain that the current java-doc version originates from this thread… I am too lazy to do it myself, but feel free to check the linked zip to see if the javadoc was complete originally. If it was, it is a deployment problem and can be addressed by mojomonkey… If the original doc was already faulty, then please feel free to offer an improved one… and again… hope that mojomonkey can help us out deploying it … again… 

I have checked the version of the javadocs I uploaded and it does in fact contain the Animation package and all html files for that package. So I'm not sure why it doesn't want to work from the website. I am glad that the rest of the jme2.0 javadocs are there.

Thanks Mindgamer and Starnick for catching those broken links.