Bug List

Maybe it’s a good idea to have a main buglist. If wished i will update the first post here with bugs posted…

-Sub Forums are not anymore available in the topmenu. Don’t know if it’s a bug or a design decision…
-The lists (for example in the tutorials) are messed up.

As general feeling:
The textcolor when writing entry’s should maybe be a bit darker… :wink:
I would have liked a wider layout, i feel like the reading of entry’s got harder

//add: good job and keep going

1 Like

Some more:

1. No way to quote? Or am I missing it?
  2. Embedding vids?

Um… but… I like it! Looks nice. Easier to find info outside the forum.

I agree that things feel super narrow now. It seems like we might have gone through this once before because I had one of these pictures hanging around:

Well either i am stupid, or is there really no way to log in with my jme only account?
I have multiple openid whatever possibilities but no username password anymore? or is this a layouting problem (using opera x64 on unix)

I somewhat dont like that login is now linked to my mail account.

"Log in’ is left on the top bar :slight_smile:

Very different, will have to get used to it :P, a few things:

• donate page doesn’t work
  • searching doesn’t work
  • a lot of links to forum stuff doesn’t work (i.e from google)
  • and yes too narrow :slight_smile:

Also,

Accounts default to name instead of nickname, making it very difficult to recognize people =)

• There is no more indentation in the code blocks
  • clicking on the icon send you to the top of the last page of the thread instead of to the last post of the thread.
    - no toolbar for posting (code, image, smileys and so on)
    - can’t quote :frowning:
  • a bit narrow yeah

Edit : forgot to mention that I like the look of it a lot better than the former one.
Edit 2 : some issues were fixed

You can now quote yourself… but no one else. Not that I mind… I ALWAYS say the most quotable stuff.

So, all of your rambling aside, most issues should be fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

Some main issues still remaining:
- Some javascript pops the page back up to the top when you enter it with a #link (e.g. to a specific topic or wiki paragraph), causing the “target topic missed” issue
- Full names instead of usernames

• “Key Master”?? “Participant”??
  • No badges for Contributors / Devs
  • Contributor/Developer etc. group is AWOL (@erlend_sh?)
  • @mentions do not send mails (@erlend_sh? ;P)
    This is mainly because we deactivated the activity streams, they bring this functionality but erlend said he wanted to replace it somehow
  • Quoting quotes the converted HTML output instead of the original post content
  • New toolbar plugin has to be tested, idk if those [video] tags are supposed to work. Normal youtube links should automatically be converted, some youtu.be/ links do not seem to work tho, use the normal youtube.com/watch… urls.
1 Like

I knew that when the site returns would be with some bugs ^^ I’ve lost my photo! (and can’t upload a new one???!)

• The top menubar looks wrong in Safari 6.0.2 on OS X 10.8.2
  • The icons in the formatting panel are to small to see and read properly…

Another bug : Kwando is now called Hannes…I only recognized him because of the ladybird.

Yeah, I saw that… please fix me =P

‘Key master’ brought instantly this into my mind:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0MfVi3QH9A[/video]

also testing youtube integration :wink:

But way better reading now with full size forum

I am still not receiving any new post notification on topics I have subscribed to. I had the problem before the site upgrade though.

Color wise, could we set the background color of these two big side columns in something else than grey, maybe a light yellow ?
Just a suggestion…

How can we upload a picture ?
I cannot find it in the “modify profile” menu.

Color wise, could we set the background color of these two big side columns in something else than grey, maybe a light yellow ?
Just a suggestion…
The background should be a dark one. As the theme uses the same text and link color in front of dark and light areas the text color has to be very balanced and the background makes the bright areas much more readable.
for now you can only insert a picture from an URL. I recommend using imgur.com for uploading, it's fast, free, and simple.
for now you can only insert a picture from an URL.
I recommend using imgur.com for uploading, it’s fast, free, and simple.
I think he means the profile pic.. I can't find that either..