Build problems

Hi i get this when i try to build

ant -f D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord -Dnb.internal.action.name=rebuild clean jar
init:
deps-clean:
Updating property file: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\built-clean.properties
Deleting directory D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build
clean:
Building jar: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\assets.jar
init:
deps-jar:
Updating property file: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\classes
Created dir: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\empty
Created dir: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 198 source files to D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\classes
warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 7
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
1 warning
Copying 1 file to D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build\classes
compile:
Created dir: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\dist
Copying 1 file to D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\build
Copy libraries to D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\dist\lib.
Building jar: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\dist\SlugsAscendance.jar
To run this application from the command line without Ant, try:
java -jar “D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\dist\SlugsAscendance.jar”
deploy:
Java Result: 1
Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale com.jme3.system.ExtractNativeLibraries
Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale com.jme3.system.ExtractNativeLibraries
Causato da: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jme3.system.ExtractNativeLibraries
Causato da: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jme3.system.ExtractNativeLibraries
Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
Windows 64bit Application Creation
Copying 1 file to D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\resources\desktop-deployment\windows-x64
Building zip: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\dist\SlugsAscendance-Windows-x64.zip
Deleting: D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\resources\desktop-deployment\windows-x64_package.cfg
D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\nbproject\desktop-deployment-impl.xml:61: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\nbproject\desktop-deployment-impl.xml:65: src ‘D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\resources\desktop-deployment\jre-windows-x64.tar.gz’ doesn’t exist.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 27 seconds)

ps. i have added manually this file, dont know why its not used
D:\JME3.3WorkSpace\MiddleAgeLord\resources\desktop-deployment\jre-windows-x64.tar.gz’ doesn’t exist.

After i tried some solutions i found on forum , i manage to deploy game but it crush and write this

Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main]
NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.IntBuffer.clear()Ljava/nio/IntBuffer;

it happens for basic game as well (made it for test)

there are still many information you didnt provide, like Java JDK version you use.

Based on google search this error you mentioned is related to JDK version. (tho im using 11 and all is fine)

• try different Java version (JRE / JDK)
  • try using Gradle
  • try disable “compile on save” in SDK

I had a very similar error - In my case, it was the ByteBuffer.flip() method. Long story short: Your app was compiled using a different (and incompatible) JDK version than the JRE it was executed with. For me, I built the app with JDK 9, while a user ran it with JRE 1.8 - Therefore, different methods were referenced. Major Java versions can be incompatible - There are a few workarounds to “solve” the problem, but the real clean solution would be to bundle the JRE that you expect the user to run your app with in your deployable. I never tried it with JME apps, but it should be possible and I saw some forum threads about it.

You can find some detailed info here: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.flip()Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer - Stack Overflow

I tried all jdk 6 to 11

I don’t think so. I think you think you tried to run it on different JDKs but if nothing else you would have gotten different errors.

So my guess is that you are mistaken and you were really just rerunning the same Java exe over and over.

And if you mean you tried building on each of those different JDKs, basically the same issue… and many what a waste of 4-5 hours of time.

yeah i tried to build on all of them ,to find one should be compatible (there should be one right?)

CLEAN building (which is the only thing that would have mattered here) must have taken you hours and hours and hours…

…would have been easier just to try running it on different versions so see.

I think i’ mistaking some thing on build preparation( one of errors were corrected when i move right file to right place) is there any base guide on build base game for windows ?

You could try the SDK 3.3 and just create an empty Gradle base project. It should work out of the box.

Fast Update , one of the problems vere 3 JVM running on pc .
But after fix only base game starts , while my is not running yet, soo i keep on working on