Canvas Resize – Some Update?

Currently both the methods are called all the time as fast as possible. Is this a desired feature?

Yes it is.
Its used for consuming input events. When endInput() is called, you are expected to set the consumed flag (InputEvent.setConsumed) on any input you don't want forwarded to other input listeners
Momoko_Fan said:
Yes it is.
Its used for consuming input events. When endInput() is called, you are expected to set the consumed flag (InputEvent.setConsumed) on any input you don't want forwarded to other input listeners

ah, ok thanks.
why not do as most other api's do and simply allow a boolean return value from the existing input handler methods? eg:
public boolean onKeyEvent(KeyInputEvent arg0)
jase said:
why not do as most other api's do and simply allow a boolean return value from the existing input handler methods? eg:
public boolean onKeyEvent(KeyInputEvent arg0)

Because the GUI library that we are using does not support that

oOMoeOo said:
Hi,

while we're on it, will there be a possibility to receive mouse double click events on the canvas using a swing environment?

No, you can do that yourself easily

I know that we’ve talked about that topic, but i have a problem resizing my canvas once again.

If i increase the size of the parent frame the canvas border will become more and more black. The problem still exists for a couple of month, that’s why i can’t remember the revision at which it was broken.

Any ideas?

Regards

Moe

Are you using filters?

Because i remember fixing an issue like this

@nehon: I can confirm the issue is there, I replaced the loaded application in TestCanvas to some of the filter tests and it came out exactly like in the OP’s screenshots.

ok i’ll look into it

Should be fixed in last SVN

@nehon: thank you for fixing it. It perfectly works now :wink:

Moe

Apologies digging up an old thread - I’m having the aforementioned resize issues when using PP Water. Resizing the canvas works fine when disabled, however all my nodes are stretched and distorted when PP water is enabled (disabling and enabling the water again seems to do the trick, restoring distorted nodes to their original size after window resizing).

EDIT: calling cleanup on the fpp after resizing does the trick.