Challenge nr 2 - "Bug Hunter"

It's a little known fact that frogs sometimes eat rabbits…

:-o It doesn't look like a frog behaviour ?! It looks like a sfera behaviour…

hehe, a good point. :wink:

i just added both frogs and rabbits to my menu. if you're lucky i'll let you fight each other and the one which looses lands in the cooking pot.

bwahahahahahaaaaa. ha. ha. h-h-h… phew  }:-@

on a second thought i take that back . i don't think my stomach can digest any of you. you would just make me implode :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems this evil man will never begin to understand our peaceful nature.

darkfrog said:

It's a little known fact that frogs sometimes eat rabbits.....

It's little known because you just made it up!  :-o

It's a well known fact frogs always eat white rabbits..... (I'm afraid it's true Alice!)
Targ said:

It seems this evil man will never begin to understand our peaceful nature.

yeah... right... 
http://www.telltalegames.com/images/comics/samandmax/09/snm_09_05.jpg
It's a well known fact frogs always eat white rabbits..... (I'm afraid it's true Alice!)

I would be worried about that whether I was'nt contaminated by incurable and contagious disease...

Ok, thats embarassing. I did locate some bugs in December but never got the opportunity to lodge them in the issue tracker within the time frame.

Sorry, but put them in anyway please.  :slight_smile:

Judging is ongoing.  Some bad weather and random busy spells have slowed it down a bit, sorry!

It's now one month after the extended contest deadline and I wanted to write and apologetically announce that due to poor judge participation (thank you to mr coder who did participate), there was not enough information to declare formal winners.  The entries submitted during the contest were:

issue 232 - slamoliatte

issue 233 - gokudomatic - fully judged (renanse, mr coder)

issue 234 - snorkyuq  - partially judged (renanse)

issue 235 - sfera - fully judged (renanse, mr coder)

issue 236 - slamoliatte

issue 237 - snorkyuq

issue 238 - alljohnny

issue 239 - dupe of 238

issue 240 - dupe of 238

issue 241 - slamoliatte

issue 242 - slamoliatte

Thank you to the five of you who submitted bugs.  If you will please pm or email me your address, I would like to send each of you a jME plush monkey doll and my congratulations.

I only have time for particularly important things at the moment.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Last call on monkeys.  I've only received and shipped to 2 of 5 addresses.  If I don't get any of the other three by this Sunday, the monkeys move to the next contest. :slight_smile:

Sorry for not judging more bugs, really need to whip myself into doing that more…

If need help I'd be happy to volunteer…to whip you that is.  :stuck_out_tongue:

i think i'll pass on that one s you are welcome to judge some bugs though!

Could we please not hijack EVERY thread on this board?  ktks.

Sorry…honestly, I didn't mean to…is there a "Thread Hijacking Anonymous"?

…maybe I should start one…doh…I'm doing it again.

• HIJACKING STOPS HERE *

Sorry Renanse for not helping out with judging, I know you had to do a lot more than you should have on this.  I'll try to help out on the next one.

Ready for a 2.0rc1 bug hunt comp yet ??