CLOSE THE TOPIC (plz read last page phr00t)

@demman8 said:
oh... Did it not link it to desura? And do you get the interesting purple world or does the Something broke! You may want to try turning off Advanced Graphics when restarting,
or this crash might be caused by something completely different.
You should report this to 'phr00t@gmail.com'.

Thread: LWJGL Renderer Thread
Version: v2.2 BETA DEMO

com.jme3.renderer.RendererException: compile error in:ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Post/FXAA.frag, defines, type=Fragment] error:WARNING: 0:2: extension 'GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' is not supported
ERROR: 0:25: 'texture2DLodOffset' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:25: 'xyz' : field selection requires structure, vector, or matrix on left hand side
ERROR: 0:25: '=' : cannot convert from 'const float' to '3-component vector of float'
ERROR: 0:26: 'texture2DLodOffset' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:26: 'xyz' : field selection requires structure, vector, or matrix on left hand side
ERROR: 0:26: '=' : cannot convert from 'const float' to '3-component vector of float'
ERROR: 0:27: 'texture2DLodOffset' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:27: 'xyz' : field selection requires structure, vector, or matrix on left hand side
ERROR: 0:27: '=' : cannot convert from 'const float' to '3-component vector of float'

come up? (something like this)

nope none of that stuff
@mrnoobreaper said:
It doesn't say its a crash and i bought the beta and no purple just black screen then disappears....

well I can't help you them. Hopefully phr00t comes and saves the day!
1 Like
@mrnoobreaper said:
on the video at 1:01 that's what I get then it disappears and i bought from phr00t's site

Oops i got it from BMT Micro Orders which means i have to download it
@demman8 said:
well I can't help you them. Hopefully phr00t comes and saves the day!

all i can do is hope......... and thanks for the help you get a point

Either Java itself is crashing, or something is going on very wrong with your video card/driversā€¦ Iā€™m heading to bed shortly, so full support will have to wait 'til tomorrow. We can try something, TeamViewer ā€“ which will allow me to view your screen and troubleshoot the game remotely, if you likeā€¦ but Iā€™m a bit worried something about your computer isnā€™t agreeing with this game :frowning: If you want me to troubleshoot the game remotely on your machine, download this:

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/

EDIT: Get ā€œTeamViewer QuickSupportā€

noobreaper have you tried playing the demo downloaded through desura?

@demman8 said:
noobreaper have you tried playing the demo downloaded through desura?

I'm worried he didn't, and he bought it without trying to see if it'd work correctly :/
@phr00t said:
I'm worried he didn't, and he bought it without trying to see if it'd work correctly :/

Not good. That's why I was worried when the demo wasn't working for me. Luckily it got working and i could try this amazing game!

I tried the demo with desura but it didnā€™t work :frowning: if we do the team viewer it would have to be this weekend.

@mrnoobreaper said:
I tried the demo with desura but it didn't work :( if we do the team viewer it would have to be this weekend.

Maaayyybeee later Sunday or Saturday evening, kinda busy this weekend :/ But I still want to track this down, I'll connect back up with you this weekend.

please close the topic!!!

I have always had 2 back up plans but they are not as convenient. I have the really top of the notch desktop which I was SURE was gonna run but and I was trying to download it on my laptop but I am getting a new one in 3 months. At least I can play the game now ( downloaded it on the desktop)

So thanks for the help its greatly appreciated and cant wait until more updates come for this amazing game!!!