CLOSE THE TOPIC (plz read last page phr00t)

Excuse me but can you make a tutorial on how to setup 3079 please?

How to set it up? Like install it?

You should just be able to double-click the 3079Installer.jar, and it will install it for you and create a shortcut. Are you having trouble with this?

However, if you are having trouble playing the actual game, here is a guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/3079game/game-guide

There also are a few “Let’s Plays” out there on YouTube you can check out :slight_smile:

I bought it and installed it but when I try to play it shows a black screen for 3 sec then poof i can’t play and have to log off and try the process again.

Did this happen in the demo too? Do you get to the Main Menu? Have you tried turning off “Advanced Graphics”? :confused:

OK, try un-checking “Advanced Graphics” and starting again. Does this help at all?

Does any window that says “Whoops, 3079 crash” come up?

Dude, you downloaded the SDK for jMonkeyEngine, not the game xD

Thank you

@mrnoobreaper said:
I bought it and installed it but when I try to play it shows a black screen for 3 sec then poof i can't play and have to log off and try the process again.

:? He bought the SDK?
@normen said:
Dude, you downloaded the SDK for jMonkeyEngine, not the game xD

Oooohhh noooo!!! Poor mrnoobreaper :P Yeah, make sure you get 3079 from my website or Desura, not jMonkeyEngine (unless you want to make a game)!

2 questions

1. Do I have to have Vsync
  2. Do I have to configure video settings?

ARG i just want to play the GAME!!!

You probably should configure the graphics settings, just once – and vsync, you can set to whatever you want.

That is probably the problem because I never felt like setting it up…

this is what happens when i try to play.

goes to start menu

presses 3079

waits 5 secs welcome page pops up

presses new game

puts name

presses ok

goes to config settings

then presses ok

the screen goes black for 3 sec then back at the beginning…

@mrnoobreaper said:
Excuse me but can you make a tutorial on how to setup 3079 please?

Want a tut? Okay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT2LBlsW-co&feature=youtu.be

happy?
1 Like

lol thanks

I am very sorry for being a pain… and i bet its annoying XD

@mrnoobreaper said:
I am very sorry for being a pain......... and i bet its annoying XD

It's working! WATCH NOW!
1 Like

on the video at 1:01 that’s what I get then it disappears and i bought from phr00t’s site

@mrnoobreaper said:
on the video at 1:01 that's what I get then it disappears and i bought from phr00t's site

oh... Did it not link it to desura? And do you get the interesting purple world or does the Something broke! You may want to try turning off Advanced Graphics when restarting,
or this crash might be caused by something completely different.
You should report this to 'phr00t@gmail.com'.

Thread: LWJGL Renderer Thread
Version: v2.2 BETA DEMO

com.jme3.renderer.RendererException: compile error in:ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Post/FXAA.frag, defines, type=Fragment] error:WARNING: 0:2: extension 'GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' is not supported
ERROR: 0:25: 'texture2DLodOffset' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:25: 'xyz' : field selection requires structure, vector, or matrix on left hand side
ERROR: 0:25: '=' : cannot convert from 'const float' to '3-component vector of float'
ERROR: 0:26: 'texture2DLodOffset' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:26: 'xyz' : field selection requires structure, vector, or matrix on left hand side
ERROR: 0:26: '=' : cannot convert from 'const float' to '3-component vector of float'
ERROR: 0:27: 'texture2DLodOffset' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:27: 'xyz' : field selection requires structure, vector, or matrix on left hand side
ERROR: 0:27: '=' : cannot convert from 'const float' to '3-component vector of float'

come up? (something like this)
1 Like

It doesn’t say its a crash and i bought the beta and no purple just black screen then disappears…