• i installed Android’s SDK and Jmonkey
  • i installed the plugin for android
  • i have created a new Android Project
  • i needed to import these librairies:

“import java.awt.BasicStroke;

“import java.awt.Color;

“import java.awt.Dimension;

“import java.awt.Event; etc ….

but they didn’t work so i entered the project’s properties and specified the location of the jre in the JAR Libraries section
  • now that the code is correct i run the android application

i got this error:

C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdk-windowstoolsantmain_rules.xml:384: warning: ‘includeantruntime’ was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds

Compiling 2 source files to C:ProgramsjMonkeyProjectsAndroidApplication_testbinclasses

Converting compiled files and external libraries into C:ProgramsjMonkeyProjectsAndroidApplication_testbinclasses.dex…

Files was unexpected at this time.

C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdk-windowstoolsantmain_rules.xml:486: The following error occurred while executing this line:

C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdk-windowstoolsantmain_rules.xml:203: apply returned: 255

after searching on the net i found that i should add the following code to the build.xml file [xml]<javac includeantruntime="false" srcdir="." />[/xml]

then when running i got this new error :

C:ProgramsjMonkeyProjectsAndroidApplication_testbuild.xml:5: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

guys please i need help to solve this problem (also if someone can tell me how can i see the compiler error output)

thanks in advance

the AWT classes will cause problems, as most likely they are not available on android

You should see the compiler output if you just run ant from the commandline. I asume you are using netbeans?

Please dont double post -.-

larynx said:
the AWT classes will cause problems, as most likely they are not available on android

You should see the compiler output if you just run ant from the commandline. I asume you are using netbeans?

how to run ant from the commandline ??