Control properties disappear

Hey,
So, I have a control which I set the field propertes for in the sdk. The fields appear, however when i click off the model or try to call it to get my set values, they are not shown/disappear.

This is the control, any ideas at all?

[java]

public class DescriptionControl extends AbstractControl {

private String description = "";
private float test = 2.0f;

@Override
protected void controlUpdate(float tpf) {
    //throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet.");
}

public String getDescription() {
    System.out.println(description);
    return description;

}

public float getTest() {
    return test;
}

@Override
protected void controlRender(RenderManager rm, ViewPort vp) {
   // throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet.");
}

@Override
public Control cloneForSpatial(Spatial spatial) {
    DescriptionControl dc = new DescriptionControl();
    dc.setSpatial(spatial);
    //dc.setSpeed(speed);
    return dc;
}

public void setTest(float test) {
    this.test = test;
}

public void setDescription(String description) {
    this.description = description;
}

}[/java]

What version of the SDK are you using?
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

@normen said: What version of the SDK are you using? The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there's emotes that hint otherwise or there's an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

Nightly build one?

Ah, yeah, theres still some small issues with the new property scanning.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.