Do you know of any mentionworthy jME progress?

erlend_sh said:
When it comes to JOGL support in jME2 (and encouragement for its use) there's little we can do about it, but you seem to have been taking a great initiative on that matter yourself.

But I failed, Vista users often get a gray screen, the mouse management is not accurate enough, there are some slowdowns, ... Ok sorry for this "off topic" evocation. I must test JME 3 as I did yesterday for Ardor3D 0.5 (which has almost the same symptoms).

As a side note, I would also like to see some major updates happening to our engine listing for jME @ Devmaster.net. The mention of editors for instance could be greatly expanded, especially if we can have them add ‘add-on’ editors instead of just ‘built-in’, but I suppose we could still define most editors that way if you think of them as ‘built for use (in) with jME’.

I’d imagine a lot of the other points there are also subject to change or expansion, so whatever you can identify please bring it up in this thread so that we can identify identical points before submitting it all as one major update for the listing. More recent screenshots are also a big part of this, as you can see there have even been some complaints about the showcase pics being fiercely outdated, which is true.

4 Students from germany posted a vid of there university-project, where they are using 2 WiiMotes for positional-tracking in the context of some puzzle-game.

The overall project makes a good impression imho.

p!pe

Yep, it looks awesome. Just for this one they got in just some hours too late… I already posted my first article submission to GD.net. Might not get approved on first go though, and there's also plenty of other channels left to explore.