Does not compile on latest SDK build

[java]init:

Deleting: C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunkbuildbuilt-jar.properties

deps-jar:

Updating property file: C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunkbuildbuilt-jar.properties

Compiling 74 source files to C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunkbuildclasses

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5

C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunksrcjme3toolsnavmeshutilNavMeshGenerator.java:8: error: package com.jme3.terrain does not exist

import com.jme3.terrain.Terrain;

C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunksrcjme3toolsnavmeshutilNavMeshGenerator.java:95: error: cannot find symbol

public Mesh optimize(Terrain terr) {

symbol: class Terrain

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

2 errors

1 warning

C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunknbprojectbuild-impl.xml:598: The following error occurred while executing this line:

C:Documents and SettingsUserMy DocumentsNew Foldertrunknbprojectbuild-impl.xml:283: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)

[/java]

Can’t edit my post above…

I tried poking around, and removing all references to the optimize method (as well as that optimize method); it compiled and ran, however the server started throwing out exceptions and the client got stuck on loading terrain.

Sounds like you don’t have the terrain library added to your project.

The jars were split up at some point. Maybe this is the issue.

@pspeed said:
Sounds like you don't have the terrain library added to your project.

The jars were split up at some point. Maybe this is the issue.

Doh, I should've checked to see if such a library existed before asking...

Anybody looking to fix this issue (if you come up with it): go to the project's properties, libraries, add library "jme3-libraries-terrain", and you should be set.