[EDIT: Please partecipate at the pool!] Phenomenally powerful princess Pink vs the scary stinking slimy slugs

In the past month I’ve developed this game:

I’ve built it for partecipating on the game dev contest here:

http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/38#.VcMdv_lGTWS

[NEW VERSION] added particle effect for death of both slugs and the protagonist

This is the executable for win64 (this one works):

This is the same thing but for win32, and it doesn’t work :flushed: Dropbox - PPPPvsSSSS-x86.zip - Simplify your life (don’t download unless you want to investigate the issue)

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of it :expressionless:

Please try it and tell me what you think!

14 Likes

Haha, wonderful :slight_smile: Very well done, actually, every detail, graphics and effects are realy smooth! Maybe I’d add something for the explosions of the monsters though :slight_smile:

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, this is one of the next features I’m planning to add.

Bwhaha, “boot to the head!” Great work!

3 Likes

You made something, so: :rainbow: Proud :rainbow: , of course!

3 Likes

Kickstarter campaing:

Vote on greenlight:

6 Likes

Whoa, funded after only 4 days! :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

The greenlight campaign however is not going well; so the game will probably be hosted on itch.io.

I would have expected the opposite: a failed kickstarter but a successful greenlight; and in fact I was already giving up and working on another game… a nice suprise indeed! :smile:

7 Likes

Now you have to make the game, and you should NOT calculate your hourly wage :wink:

Looks like one person paid everything. Probably easier to do when you have a small goal. :slight_smile:

Bumping the thread for shameless self-promotion. Final days for backing, added a new stretch goal and first teaser screenshot: things are going ever more weird!
Thanks everybody for your help and support! :smile:

1 Like

Good job. And someone actually backed the kickstarter campaing with 2000 Euros. I’m impressed.

How much fanservice should the game contain?

• I hate fanservice. Remove it!
  • The fanservice should be toned down and made more subtle.
  • I’m happy with the current level of fanservice
  • There is too little fanservice. The more, the better!

0 voters

Thanks for voting! :smile:

a) I don’t even know what fan service means in this case.

b) you should ask your $2000 contributor what they think and then do that. :wink:

1 Like

Since when the game was published on Stream greenlight it received criticism for the depiction of sexually suggestive material. The fanservice implied that meaning.

I’d like to hear opinions about that matter. Sure, at the end of the day I want to make sure he is happy (and that I am happy myself) but I would also like to avoid poor reception of the game.

I did notice the ones that voted “There is too little fanservice. The more, the better!” on the kickstarter poll are both from Europe (one Italian, one French). The ones that voted “I’am Happy with the Current Level of Fanservice” (including my self) are from the US. I find that a bit amusing. Keep up the good work. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll do my best :smile: