Eric Potter @iwgeric joins the core team

We’re closing in on almost 2 years since we last admitted a developer into the core team. There were some pretty simple reasons for it. Firstly, the team has been working really well as it stands. Secondly, we didn’t want to initiate another member of the crew just as we were closing in on a stable release, err…

[See the full post at: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/2013/04/eric-potter-iwgeric-joins-the-core-team/]
8 Likes

Congrats @iwgeric I’m glad we have you in the core team :wink:

1 Like

Grats!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Achievement Unlocked!! Congrats

1 Like

YES!!! IT"S COOOL!!!

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @iwgeric. Glad to hear the Android side of things are picking up thanks to you.

1 Like

Ooooo… Android guru! Congratz!!

1 Like

Thank you all very much. I am happy (and a bit proud) to be on the jME team. I do think Android support in jME3 is getting better thanks to a lot of people in the community and the entire development team, and with the shortly coming announcement of FrameBuffer and FilterPostProcessor support (hint, hint), hopefully it’ll be even better.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard Eric! We are really glad to have you.

1 Like

Congratulations @iwgeric. I use jME on Android too, so I really like all the improvements you did. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long time due! :slight_smile: Great to have you officially in.

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, cool. The android guru ^^.

1 Like

Congratulations! And i would like to thank everyone for the suport, even if i was a pretty bad java programmer at the beginning, now with the help of those who put time in jmonkey to make it better i can creat my own little game, thank you to all of you contributor and developer. I wish for jmonkey the best future!

4 Likes

And a late welcome from me : )

1 Like

Congratulations! @iwgeric

1 Like