I’ve fixed the MorphAnim.glsllib to successfully compile on android. It was commented on closed issue
InstancedNode : get exceptions on Android with jme3.1-stable · Issue #635 · jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine · GitHub but was left for a new issue.
The test jme3test/model/anim/TestMorph now runs as expected.
Also I’ve fixed an error that GLRenderer tried to enable GL_VERTEX_PROGRAM_POINT_SIZE which is not avaiable in gles. If running the android examples in debug mode you would get a 1280 error for any test.
I’ll update the post once I’ve created the PR
EDIT: PR link →
Android morph fix by joliver82 · Pull Request #1221 · jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine · GitHub
good job, i didnt even know it dont work on Android.
I hope your PR will not break desktop versions
Of course! I’ve tried the change in both Android and desktop
seems like Desktop shader require lvalue / pointer of variable passed as normal, while you removed it, then it break. Not sure why android allow it, but please add this little fix for Desktop, thanks
02:16PM - 22 Dec 19 UTC
05:41PM - 30 Dec 19 UTC
Hi, after switch to new beta1 of 3.3 seems like im getting new issue. i dont think its related to my...
Sure! I’ll have a look at it just after my vacations
although it’s weird because I tested it on desktop also before PR
probably because your video card was more clever to avoid this error
not that clever, it’s an intel card