Flight game

this is cool, but the mouse is inverted (for me at least :))

Core-Dump said:

this is cool, but the mouse is inverted (for me at least :))

Yes in flight simulators it is that way. I thought this way would be easier to adopt for fps players(at least for me) and many people are used to fps games I thought.

May be I should ask it to user at the beginning but my aim was to achieve some specific things in my mind in this game, so I did not pay attention to other details. There are many other deficiencies in the game. I see this game as something that people would like to try once or twice, not more(even I don't play it) but still if you want mouse inversion I can prepare it for you.

If you make this multiplayer though, it would be a lot more intresting… the principle is fun, it's just too easy right now…

llama said:

If you make this multiplayer though, it would be a lot more intresting.. the principle is fun, it's just too easy right now..

Yes it is a critical feature for a game to be enjoyable. I would like to deal with such things and work on games in a more professional way but I don't have a regular life now, I can't find time. I said I was looking for job, I am in contact with some places. When I start to a job and have a regular life I am thinking to work on these things more seriously. At that time I will have the time to work on your recommendations, and of course also need your help  :).