FloatBuffer versus Vector3f array

Hello,

I'm new to JME and trying to work my way through the tutorials. So far, pretty good but I'm facing one or two issues:

1. Some methods (for example, TriMesh.reconstruct) no longer use Vector3f / Vector2f etcetera arrays but use a series of FloatBuffer objects as parameters. In the tutorials only Vector3f / etcetera arrays are used. How would I initialise a FloatBuffer object to ensure that the coordinates and other values are in the right order? i.e. If the Vector3f array was initialised so:

new Vector3f(0,0,0),

new Vector3f(1,0,0),

new Vector3f(0,1,0),

new Vector3f(1,1,0)

Would the float array passed as a parameter to the FloatBuffer look like this:

float[] fa1 = {0f,0f,0f,1f,0f,0f,0f,1f,0f,1f,1f,0f} or would it be written {x1, x2, x3, x4, y1, y2, y3, y4, z1, z2, z3, z4}???

2. The tutorial also uses the methods TriMesh.getTextures() and TriMesh.updateTextureBuffer() but these methods are not in the API docs or recognised by the compiler? What are the alternatives, presumably new methods? Or is is that I'm missing something?!

Does anyone have updated documentation / tutorials? Or even a list of the deprecated methods and their replacements would be useful…

Thanks in advance…

Cheers - Jim.

Nice one mate - I've been working from the web and copy / pasting - didn't realise the updated tutorials were included in the CVS download!!!

Very much obliged to you…

Cheers - Jim.