Forum User

I wanted to create a user in this forum but it did not work out. I tried it with a few email adresses of mine,
but did not get a confirmation email. Yes, I did check the spam filter;)

Now I created a twitter account to post my question here (did not find a better place). Maybe other users
have the same problem? I searched for an administration email, but could not find it.

However, do you know about issues, when creating a new forum user?

@sbook? @erlend_sh?

In some instances the email system is extremely slow. Like a couple of weeks for some notifications I was supposed to get. I suspect this is what’s happening.

@TsrKanal: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/contact/ Has a contact form and an email address that goes to @erlend_sh and myself.

@madjack said: In some instances the email system is extremely slow. Like a couple of weeks for some notifications I was supposed to get. I suspect this is what's happening.

Weird considering the Postfix queue never has more than an email or two in it…

Yes. It is really weird. Last week I think it was, I received 5-7 emails in a row about users mentioning me; almost 2 weeks after the fact. I can’t say I’ve received others but I know there’s maybe one or two stuck somewhere as I know I didn’t get the notifications but I have read the posts.

I haven’t received a single forum e-mail since just after the hurricane. So who knows where the e-mail actually goes.

@pspeed said: I haven't received a single forum e-mail since just after the hurricane. So who knows where the e-mail actually goes.

Oh boy. Better get a new HD. When they start coming in, the proverbial crap will hit the fan. Hard. It’ll be smeared everywhere. XD

@sbook: Thanks for the link to the contact form. As I visited just now I kind of remembered that I even used it, without a response (but not 100% sure - was a few weeks ago)

And tbh I am not so sure, that its even a email issue. I just tried the “forgot password” option with my other email again, got the “check your email for the confirmation link”
message but no email. But I get the notifications for forum updates… If you need the other email adress for further investigations, please write me a pm - do not want to have it in a public forum:)