Free access to Mixamo for a limited time and other exciting updates

Hi friends .
Today I got this email from Mixamo Team and as they said I want to share it with you :smiley: .

Dear ,

Whether you’ve been by our side through the years or you’re trying out Mixamo for the first time, we send you our heartfelt thanks for your support and patience while we settled into our new digs at Adobe. To thank you and to open the doors to creatives everywhere, we’d like to invite everyone to use all Mixamo assets and services completely free!

What services can I use for free?
All of Mixamo’s services will be free for a limited time. This includes:

How long will these services be free?
There is currently no end date set for free Mixamo services. Feel free to use
Mixamo to your heart’s content and tell your friends about us. :blush: But do it now because even though we all know the best things in life are free, our Mixamo service won’t stay that way forever!

How do I access free Mixamo assets and services?
To access the free assets and services on Mixamo.com, all you need to do
is sign in to Mixamo with an Adobe ID - no Creative Cloud paid
subscription is required. If you need more creative applications to help
build your dream project then sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud plan that works for you. If you already have a Creative Cloud plan, then life is good.

Additional Updates
There’s a lot more to tell you, but here are bullet points for brevity’s sake.

• Adobe Fuse CC (Preview)
    • New features, new assets, and a new look will be in a new version, to be released in the coming weeks. Want news on the next Fuse
      launch? Sign up here.
  • Mixamo integration with next release of Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
    Use Adobe Fuse characters directly inside the next release of Adobe Photoshop CC to access the magic of Mixamo animations from the
    Properties panel.
  • Mixamo Store Animation Updates - 100+ poses in the Mixamo Store, new
    catwalk, and torch.
  • Big changes to the Mixamo Store Character Collection Updates

Read the blog for the full scoop.

We are very proud to be part of your creative process, so thank you for the support and please enjoy unlimited Mixamo.
Thank you,
The Mixamo Team

for gamedev purposes, I would wanna know the closing terms for this “free” program.

Can they just write a mail “it’s closed now!”, or will they notify us within a given time frame so we can prepare?
This does not sound commercially usable :frowning:

I have the same question too. for this reason I sent an email and asked about it.
I am waiting for response .
I will announce here.

Also I found this in their forum.
A user question :
Today i downloaded a free character.Can i use this character as embedded object in my game
forever? Or, Will this permission be expired after preview period
finished?

answer :
Any characters or animations you acquire from Adobe are covered under the terms you agree to that are in effect at the time of purchase. So if we add a licensing
or monthly charge to the service there will be no retroactive charges.
They are yours to keep and use forever. :slight_smile:

here is the link.

This seems cool, I’m gonna try it! Thanks @Ali_RS!