GeomBatch non-existent in jME2

I'm getting the following exception. I have checked the jME2 jars and sure enough jme.scene.batch is non-existent:

Exception in thread "Thread-7" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.jme.scene.Geometry.getBatch(I)Lcom/jme/scene/batch/GeomBatch;

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsNode.generatePhysicsGeometry(PhysicsNode.java:239)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsNode.addPhysicsGeometries(PhysicsNode.java:197)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsNode.generatePhysicsGeometry(PhysicsNode.java:167)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsNode.generatePhysicsGeometry(PhysicsNode.java:142)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsNode.generatePhysicsGeometry(PhysicsNode.java:127)

at com.halfapear.cap.scene.EntityFactory.createEntity(EntityFactory.java:222)

at com.halfapear.cap.game_states.SceneGameState.addEntity(SceneGameState.java:202)

at com.halfapear.cap.service.ServiceManager.addEntity(ServiceManager.java:221)

at com.halfapear.cap.service.type.DisplayManager.addEntity(DisplayManager.java:122)

at com.halfapear.cap.sequence.type.Introduction.stateAcquired(Introduction.java:73)

at com.halfapear.cap.service.type.SequenceManager.changeState(SequenceManager.java:101)

at com.halfapear.cap.service.ServiceManager.startup(ServiceManager.java:126)

at com.halfapear.cap.service.ServiceManager.run(ServiceManager.java:249)

What have I done wrong?

make sure you have the correct physics version (jme-physics 2 i think) your physics uses batches which are non existent since 2.0. so your physics engine must be pre 2.0.

Anyone have a link to the correct version of jME Physics 2?

jME-Physics:
At the bottom of the page you see how to get the current version of jME-Physics via svn

Batches have been removed. To that topic have a look here(but that should be a problem anymore after using the latest jME-Physics-Version):
http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/forum/index.php?topic=10288.0

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I am having lots of trouble with this build. The instructions provided do not seem to match what was is actually present. I must be doing something wrong but I just can't spot what it is. Any help would be appreciated. What would really be appreciated is a jME2 + jME Physics 2 download (which doesn't seem to exist yet).

Okay, I found out how to do it. There is this tutorial http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/wiki/doku.php?id=setting_up_netbeans_6.1_for_jme_2.0 which was very useful, although there seems to be a couple of errors in it.