Guide on rigging and creating blender animations for jmonkey

I know there is a whole tutorial on how to create animations for jmonkey and I have tried it.

However whenever I try to create an animation on blender, it will export everything but the skeleton file, so how do I correctly create and export blender animations?

Some Extra stuff:

Crash report:
https://app.box.com/representation/file_version_29624194065/image_2048/1.png
Blender:
Blender 2.69

Skill with Animation:
I just know how to assign parents to bones and weight paint, also know how to move around models to export a movie.

Don’t really know what a NLA sheet is and the F-curve stuff.

Hi,

I can’t see the image of the crash report you posted.
(probably an issue with your image host)

Theres an example file in the SDK, select New → File → Blender → Animated Model (?)

Also cannot see the image.

But, these are the two guides I used and have had no problems

-creating an armature and weighing

-getting it into jme (really useful)

If you still can’t do it though, I’d be happy to look at your blend file for you

The Crash Message:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.69/scripts/addons/io_export_ogreDotScene.py", line 3133, in execute self.ogre_export(self.filepath, context)
 File "/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.69/scripts/addons/io_export_ogreDotScene.py", line 3555, in ogre_export xmlparent = doc._scene_nodes
 File "/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.69/scripts/addons/io_export_ogreDotScene.py", line 3841, in_node_export
xmlparent=0
File "/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.69/scripts/addons/io_export_ogreDotScene.py", line 3712, in_node_export  self.dot_mesh( ob, os.path.split(url)[0]) 
File "/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.69/scripts/addons/io_export_ogreDotScene.py", line 3363, in dot_mesh dot_mesh(ob, pathm force_name, ignore_shape_animation=false)
File "/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.69/scripts/addons/io_export_ogreDotScene.py", line 5337, in dot_mesh  mesh.user_clear()
RefenceError: StructRNA of type mesh has been removed

When I try to export the Animated Model it gives me the same crash report…

Why export? You just have to import the blend file…

wut? really? wow I just thought we had to do that export into ogre thing…
Thanks man!

yarly :slight_smile: