Hardware skinning - strange effect

Thank you, is there any precomplied/installer version available? I failed to build the whole SDK some time ago.

I do not know. There were nightly builds some time ago but it seems they are not being created anymore.
Pity - because they were good for testing the lates changes.

Ok, so if anyone have actual build and can host it somewhere then please, send me an PM.
If not, I’ll try at weekend.

There is another issue. We used both ogre importer and the new sdk to import the model and in both situations there is something wrong with the feet at the beginning of emotion_boring animation, you’ll see that bad effect. And I don’t know if we just does not meet some special JME’s requirement. Is it related to import or is there something wrong with the animation mechanism in JME?

Imported mob and the blender’s source are here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2z_kShVsBHBTnhOODdWUzFMaVk

EDIT: there was some misunderstanding between me and team member. We didn’t managed to launch the new build.

I dont know if its the problem, but I downloaded your model, opened in blender and in blender I can see a lot of bones flying out of the model everywhere, is that correct ? Maybe its causing the problem ?

Which version of Blender do you have?

Maybe those bones out of the model are some kind of collision detect ?
I did notice two bones ahead from the legs, one up in the head etc.

I’ll ask my teammate which version of Blender he uses, but I’m sure that this is the problem.
And of course, blender importer cannot handle all blender’s versions. That’s why we switched to ogre exporter for now.

Blender version and screen with bones visible.