Help trying to build JME on Java 1.6 using NetBeans 6.0

okay i followed the instructions for building it but i have 1.6 JDK so it give me an error

ompiling 1387 source files to C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopjavajmebuild

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopjavajmesrccomjmesystemDisplaySystem.java:41: warning: sun.misc.Service is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

import sun.misc.Service;

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopjavajmesrccomjmesystemDisplaySystem.java:42: warning: sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

import sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError;

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopjavajmesrccomjmesystemDisplaySystem.java:187: warning: sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

throws ServiceConfigurationError {

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopjavajmesrccomjmesystemDisplaySystem.java:189: warning: sun.misc.Service is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

Iterator displayProviders = Service.providers(SystemProvider.class);

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopjavajmesrccomjmeutilloggingBetterFormatter.java:22: warning: sun.security.action.GetPropertyAction is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

.doPrivileged(new sun.security.action.GetPropertyAction(

iam wondering what this means :S

and if you can help me fix it thanks !!

Those are warnings, not errors, there should not be any problem, because if those sun packages happen to disappear, jME would adapt to it very quickly.

thanks but now i got this issue when clearly the package is there

i checked the directory and added into the source properties

init:

deps-clean:

Deleting directory C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjME-Physics_2build

clean:

init:

deps-jar:

Created dir: C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjME-Physics_2buildclasses

Compiling 134 source files to C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjME-Physics_2buildclasses

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestChooser.java:40: package jmetest does not exist

public class TestChooser extends jmetest.TestChooser {

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestMarble.java:52: package jmetest does not exist

import jmetest.TestChooser;

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestChooser.java:47: cannot find symbol

symbol  : method start(java.lang.String[])

new TestChooser().start( args );

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestChooser.java:52: cannot find symbol

symbol  : method find(java.lang.String,boolean,java.util.Vector<java.lang.Class>)

find( "com.jmetest.physics", true, classes );

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestChooser.java:50: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype

@Override

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestDomino.java:76: package jmetest does not exist

wallTextureState.setTexture( TextureManager.loadTexture( jmetest.TestChooser.class.getResource( "data/texture/wall.jpg" ),

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsTestParcours.java:71: package jmetest does not exist

private static final URL RESOURCE_BACKGROUND = jmetest.TestChooser.class.getResource( "data/texture/clouds.png" );

C:Documents and SettingsAdminDesktopJava JMEjmephysicstest interactivecomjmetestphysicsvehicleTestAdvancedVehicle.java:154: package jmetest does not exist

wallTextureState.setTexture( TextureManager.loadTexture( jmetest.TestChooser.class

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

8 errors

it also says in don't have the  main file when iam compiling the physics one :S

Perhaps you forgot to add the required project jme to the jme-physics one?