How can i move an character to specific location?

xD, wow!, you guys are really tolerant,

Maybe you should try the BetterCharacterControll setWalkDirection(direction);, you can find more info here

You can get a direction having a destination and a source point by: destination.subtract(source);. You have more info here.

You can also use the spatial.move(offset); method, making use of tpf and de direction, and, recommended: use a control for each of your character.

I don’t think that being ill-mannered is a good way to behav (However, you should really read the documentation, as all you ask is in there).

Thank you i’ll give it a look

Note: lookAt() is a simple math operation on a Quaternion. “walkToThere” is a complex action over time potentially involving AI, animation, sound, etc…

Otherwise, if you just want the object to slide from point a to point b, then you can relook at the cinematics tutorials you already read.

I personaly found the motionPath pretty nice to get you spatial move on some fluid way if you don’t care about physics that’s much : http://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/doku.php/jme3:advanced:motionpath

…i’m not again more people using it so i could have feedback on my current issue :smiling_imp: