How can I start building a car racing game?

“Hey, doc… it hurts when I do this!” “Well, don’t do that.”

3 Likes

Exactly. Plus even if say Linux supports it… you can’t guarantee that it’ll work under Windows, OSX, Toaster Ovens, or WiFi enabled Refrigerators.

2 Likes

Hey, I want to run jME on a WiFi enabled refrigerator! :smiley:

2 Likes

The future of gaming is a refrigerator base MMO that you play on your refrigerator… TOTAL immersion. :wink:

1 Like

And it’s perfect for arctic-landscape based MMOs if the freezer drawer is big enough!

2 Likes

… Huh… Apparently jME could already run on wifi enabled refrigerators: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/others/news/samsungs-t9000-smart-refrigerator-runs-on-android-includes-apps-like-evernote-and-epicurious-320610

Apparently the Samsung ones run Android. I’d say this should be a monthly challenge but I know I sure as heck don’t have one of these fancy refrigerators.

2 Likes

Good golly. Sometimes I seriously worry for the next generation. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, really… wanna go grab a coke out of the fridge? “There’s an app for that.”

1 Like

I’m just debating on the sort of game you could create using the sensors inside a fridge. Like would it be able to detect how much food you had? Say compare the freezer vs the fridge? If so I mean you could score someone for having more in the fridge than the freezer (more in the freezer = lotsa instant food perhaps?)…

I think I’m really just after a conversation that goes like this
“Hey Bob I got a new Samsung Fridge.”
“Sweet.”
“Ya… It’s a level 12 Paladin.”

1 Like

LOL!

2 Likes

thanks for the advice

2 Likes

this is for @tonegod

i have all ur village game.
i have played first level which is great.
i want to know if all ur levnel is complete and do i have to complete the first level before playing 2nd.
and can u tell me the level in order i e which is first scecond …

1 Like