How to Gradle...? Using the JME SDK

hi @Darkchaos i know you alone with SDK develop right? (if its even still supported much)

i like SDK somehow, it is easy, everything in one place, could go other computer, install SDK, git clone project, and just work. quick work. also no worry about missing dependencies, different environment, etc etc.

just use two projects and copy the files back and forth.

This will slow the work. Often i need just check model changes insite game testFile(some special shaders, code model manipulation that scenegraph cant see). Anyway each convert(blend to j3o, ogre to j3o, gltf to j3o) each have different scenegraph… That why i liked using SDK for quick scenegraph fixes before checking inside game.

Im not against other solutions, i can not even use SDK, i just want quick tool/tools that will speed up work, not slow down.

But i seen a lot of discussion about like in:

install is just single action. Should be no problematic, but dont need to be easy.
Anyway tool/tools to make game should be fast, without bugs and help with programming.

**But back to topic. **

You say its possible with 2 IDE?

**i would rather ask question. Am i able to create Ant project with just Assets only. then i would do something like **
“runtime files(”…/AntAssetProject/assets")" in gradle project that use this Assets.

Then i would be able to use both IDE tools for assets AND gradle project?

1 Like