How to use new blender model in jme?

I am new beginner, and use jme3.0,but I don’t know how to add new blender model in jme,
Current method is at assert folder add blender file, and use it in code ,but it show my ClassNotFoundException, why ? how should i do it

Can you post the stack trace of the exception you get? I’m guessing that you don’t have the blender importer in your classpath.

Ok Error:
Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.constraints.SimulationNode.(SimulationNode.java:105)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.constraints.SimulationNode.(SimulationNode.java:78)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.constraints.ConstraintHelper.bakeConstraints(ConstraintHelper.java:199)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader.load(BlenderModelLoader.java:82)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader.load(BlenderModelLoader.java:52)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:288)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:374)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:378)
at com.megic.jme.test.TestBlender.simpleInitApp(TestBlender.java:54)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:226)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:130)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:207)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and what is mean blender importer ,it is what?

now it works, because of the error of blender, if i change another model, it works, my god, thanks any way

The Blender importer is the com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader you’re seeing in the stack trace. It’s what allows jME to read (some) Blender files. It looks to me like you’re trying to read a Blender file that isn’t compatible with jME’s Blender importer (Blender and the .blend file format are complicated and support a lot of things that jME does not), hence the NullPointerException when loading constraints. That’s just a guess though, as I haven’t really actually used the Blender importer on a project. At this point I’m going to defer to someone else who has used it.

No problem, glad you got it working.