I have some confusion and some questions

It took a while, I looked at the code changes,
I have a new solution to the problem posed earlier, but I have run into a problem.

((Node)((Node)((Node)simpleApp.getRootNode().getChild("character")))).attachChild(emitter);

I now add the emitter to the node of the model instead of the root node.
And use setEmitFromWorldSpace and setParticlesFollowEmitter to control the particle transform.

emitterMesh.setEmitFromWorldSpace(true);
emitter.setParticlesFollowEmitter(false);

When I make these set in the code, the particle effect works perfectly as expected.

The debug mesh is misaligned but it doesn’t matter, the particles appear in the right place and have the right effect.

emitterMesh.setEmitFromWorldSpace(false);
emitter.setParticlesFollowEmitter(true);

When I do these set in the code, it appears as in the video that the particle-wrapped mesh seems much larger.
As you can see from the video,The particle wrapped grid seems to be much larger than the emitter.

supplement:

The problem occurs when transform=flase.
It seems to be problem with mesh.getLocalTransform();.
But I’m still not sure why mesh.getLocalTransform(); particle wrapped mesh is much larger than the emitter.
I still can’t find further problems in the code and my current knowledge is not enough to allow me to understand the data design in the particle.

Supplement 2:
I was trying to make sense of it without a clue.
Until I suddenly had an idea .

emitter.setLocalTransform(model.getWorldTransform());

I tried to change the emitter Transform
I found that everything worked (but not completely)
The emitter got smaller, the particles got smaller, but the particles wrapped around the model and did what I wanted them to do.
I still don’t understand how Particle Monkey controls the emitter mesh and the particle mesh , I can’t provide a valid code , I’m very sorry …

What is certain is emitterMesh. SetEmitFromWorldSpace (false); The emitter is not in sync with the model’s transform