I need help starting JME on mac

Regardless of the official requirements of Java 6 on Mac, jME only requires Java 5 (1.5) which is supported by Mac. IMHO, that suffices for all practical purposes.

well now my problem is i am not haveing any luck in finding a download of JDK 5 for a mac, i can find it in every other system but mac osx

It's part of the developers tools provided with the mac software, or you can download it from Apple (you need to be an ADC member (free)).

well since i got this mac used, i really don't know much about it. so i guess i'll download it from apple

if you are running 10.4.+ then java 5 is available via Software Update…

check you're software update (Apple Menu -> Software Update)…

if it is not giving you an option to upgrade your java then you already have java 5…

alternatively go to the terminal and type java -version and see what that says…

well now when i try to clean and build the jme-physics 2 app i am getting a failure at the build (i did is sepratly, clean works, build dosen’t)

i think it may be the vm option i used, i just used the windows one since it diddn’t display one for mac osx

Could you post the whole error message (the one with 39 errors) to be able to diagnose something?

that's ok, i got it al running now! i can start my project!

but this may be a little off topic but how do i basicly download and run ODEjava on netbeans? and how do i basicly use it?

like how can i see the effects the script has on my object?

The getting started guide posted above has a part for jmephysics… it includes the ODE implementation… is that what you want to install?