Input bug with SubScreen attached to Box

I don’t know why it happens first I want to make sure it isn’t just me. When you create a SubScreen attached to a Box add a Window to a SubScreen then move it to a different position on the Box (same face just a Box shape) and release the mouse. Then grab it again and try to move it and you can’t. The example can be copy pasted from your example post in the forum “Wow… this is cool”. The only thing modified was the Geometry which uses a Box.

The only shape I have tested the SubScreen is a Box. A sphere might be tried next.

@squizzle said: The only shape I have tested the SubScreen is a Box. A sphere might be tried next.

This bug is related to z-order… with or without the SubScreen stuff. JME renders it in te proper order, however picking doesn’t return the results in the proper order.

I thought I resolved this, but I’ll look into it again. It might be as simple as failing to update the model bounds.

Are you using the latest plugin update? Or?

If not, I’ll try and reproduce it here. if you’re running your own version of the library, is it possible that you missed the update that pushed out the fix for this (or so I thought).