Is computePath method has bug?

Hello sir, As i already messed up with the wrong path chosen by my NPC to follow player, I tried to just highlight the path created by the “computePath” method in my map. I wonder that the path created by “navi.computePath()” is not expected as It doesn’t recognize the obstacle in between the path. Below are the screen shot provided. Please help me Is it a problem with computePath method or in my code. The line which I added to highlight the path mentioned below after enabling the debug.

[java]
navi.computePath(model.model_phy.getPhysicsLocation());
for(Waypoint v : navi.getPath()) {
path1.addWayPoint(v.getPosition());
}
[/java]

Location of these wayPoints shows in the map

Can anyone please tell me why it is not creating correct path? and how to correct it?. Many thanks.

Sorry if some one not able to understand my english. I tired my best to explain the things. Please help me with this issue. Normen where are you?. Are you ok? I wished GOD you should be ok.

Well we probably don’t answer because we cannot make any sense out of that image, at least I can’t.

What is what in your debug output ?
Are the pink lines your navmesh? It seems it is just any geometry in your scene, as seen by the house being part of the pink lines.
The navmesh should only contain the mesh without any static obstacles. So guess that’s why it pases through the house.

Well first of all thanks for ur all replies. sorry for that if you are not able to understand the issue from the information what i have provided. No one replied to the question from quite long time so I got afraid whether all i ok or not. so below are the image which have more specific info as what ghoust are asking. so white lines represents the my navmesh.