JME APPLET (browser can't load library )

Hi! I created simple JME Applet but I’ve problem with natives libraries. When I run it I get error. This error disappear and all work fine when I move libraries to catalog which is showed in java console. The following example work good too: http://jmonkeyengine.com/demo/applet/ . It’s looks like extraction doesn’t work properly.

Windows_natives should be signed?

paź 06, 2012 9:02:32 PM com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem initialize

INFO: Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.0.0 Beta

paź 06, 2012 9:02:32 PM com.jme3.system.Natives extractNativeLibs

INFO: Extraction Directory: C:UsersmanioAppDataLocalGoogleChromeApplication22.0.1229.79

paź 06, 2012 9:02:32 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas$GLCanvas addNotify

INFO: EDT: Creating OGL thread.

paź 06, 2012 9:02:32 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas$GLCanvas addNotify

INFO: EDT: Telling OGL to create display …

Exception in thread “LWJGL Renderer Thread” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can’t load library: C:UsersmanioAppDataLocalGoogleChromeApplication22.0.1229.79lwjgl.dll

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)

at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:70)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66)

at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:95)

at org.lwjgl.Sys.(Sys.java:112)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:206)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Did you use the SDK to create the applet? If not either do that (its a simple checkbox in the project settings) or if you don’t want to use the SDK, google “lwjgl applet” and find out about the steps involved.

It’s not helpful, can you explain this a little more? I’m using eclipse

Yes, sure. Open a browser, it can be Firefox, Chrome or even IE, that doesn’t matter. Enter “www.google.com” in the top bar and then press enter. After the page has loaded enter “lwjgl applet” in the text field that appears at the middle of the page and press enter again. Then click the first link that appears on the result page.

http://bit.ly/Q1eUOq

1 Like