Hello, all JME Community.
I’m using JME2, since 3 year now. But i don’t found a good solution for making Hud. I try :
- Swing and JmeDesktop, but, don’t work on mac.
- GBui, I have sometime keyboard bug on Linux. And i have a lot of Head-hack tring to pack properly the windows.
- I try to make my own lib, bug i dont found how to make ClipState work in Ortho (to make kind of stuff like scrolling).
So now I try to use Nifty. I’m using this version :
- Jme 2.1, build from SVN branch. with LWJGL Renderer.
- nifty-jme-renderer build from SVN.
- All nifty resources needed
Here how I instantiate the hud :
[java]NiftyNode nn = new NiftyNode(“hud”, “console/console.xml”, “start”);
With this I have the Graphics working, but I don’t have input working. I’m looking for a good example working well on JME2. Does someone have this ? please. Or some-one have a solution for previous problems I have mentioned ?
I can’t pass on JME3, I need OpenGL1.4 compatibility.
Thank for all, and scuse me for my poor english.