Jmonkey Game Help -- VERY Urgent!

Damn… can’t believe that I checked this thread too late and missed all the fun :frowning:

Please check your ema.il , the project description is pasted into the em.ail.
now you can read it clearly and help in it urgently sir
Thanks for being a help

Glad that you solved your issue. Please remember to edit the title of the thread with [SOLVED], so that other members don’t die laughing.

1 Like

11 Likes

This is one of the best contributions made for the JMonkeyProject, thanks for all the fun.

1 Like

I’m still completely convinced I’ll wake up soon.

2 Likes

I haven’t quite finished yet, there is lots to learn here, but this is what I have so far …

Ace Job Interview Code Project.source

It covers off most of what you need, and i made it do a little bit more, hopefully the people at your job interview will see how creative you are, it should give you the edge for getting this job.

You said you could pay me, this would be very helpful for my village, I don’t know what money you use, we trade shiney beads and marbles for grain with the farmers in Whiterun, so anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if this is good as soon as you can, we only have electricity for a few hours each day.

6 Likes

Have to say your other projects look way better. It seems you did not put much effort into this.

2 Likes

https://img.memesuper.com/e4066056806e89626f1261be11dd21bb_nicolas-cage-dont-you-say-nicolas-cage-memes-you-dont-say_433-368.jpeg

dont waste your electricity hours for cage

nothing is ever wasted on Cage!

I knew this thread wouldn’t disappoint! :joy:

Uh oh, homework 2 was due today.

I wonder how the interview went, did he get the job?

Heheh.

just wondering isn’t this related? Basic Game with jMonkey SDK | Freelancer
While reading the other top topic of the month i ve seen quite a relation

1 Like

Shady stuff going on.

We need to get the monkey police on this.

2 Likes

You mean, did WE get the job? :wink:

1 Like

So @hardeepsp, don’t keep us all hanging … Did you get the job ???

… and you never did said thank you for all my hard work =(

5 Likes

:chimpanzee_sad:

He’s probably sitting on a pile of cash earned with his new job…

4 Likes