Jmonkey Game Help -- VERY Urgent!

I was joking. I dont work for free, with the exception of open-source projects.

Lol what is up with the forums lately?

3 Likes

hahahahahaha this is gold.

3 Likes

Go through the beginners tutorial and you have mostly what you ask us to do for you. If you are not able to do the beginners section then that job you seek for is definitely 100% not for you. I mean I can not believe what Iā€™m reading here!

EDIT: And some poor guy will wast his time by boot you in his company :chimpanzee_facepalm:

I understand!!!

Just imagineā€¦

the doctor, who does not know his job. He does not know his subject, but he treats patients in your hospital.
Will you go to that hospital?

the architect who do not know his job. He do not know his subject, but he work in building company.
Will you buy the house, projected by that architect?

the local buss driver without licenseā€¦
the farmer without special licenses, who sold food your local shopā€¦

YOU
ARE
AWESOME.

Really.

3 Likes

2 Likes

lol oh trust me guys it gets better

For some reason the file you sent me must have run out of ink or something, all i see is thisā€¦

can you please send me another copy of the file with enough ink that I can see the entire thing. The code is all ready for you, I just need to see the file properly.

7 Likes

@hardeepsp

Read this nickname vice versa. It is pspeedā€¦
Definitely it is a dark shadow of @pspeed .

3 Likes

Hahahā€¦ didnā€™t even notice that. And I should have.

My mother was the type of person who would write my name ā€œPaul Speedā€ on one side of my school lunch bag and ā€œdeepS luaPā€ on the other side. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
Using the Project Assets, SceneManager, and Terrain Editor, import a model and create a new Scene.

1) Create a new BasicGame project.

2) Use a Blender file from blendswap.org or a jMonkey model file from the com.jme3 library. Import the file into the Project.

3) Add a new Scene and then link the imported model to the scene.

4) Add a Terrain to the scene. Change the texture of the Terrain. Modify the Terrain by raising and lower the terrain.

5) Add a Filter to the Scene, and then add two filter features (except Water).

6) Add a DirectLight source to the Scene.

SCHOOL
Maryland
COURSE TITLE
CMSC 335

Homework 2 is due soon! :smiley:

7 Likes

Check out the beginners tutorial. If you need to do something do with X, follow the Hello X tutorial. i.e. if you need to do something with terrain, follow the Hello terrain tutorial. Those tutorials pretty much do exactly what your homework is asking.

I followed through those beginners tutorial without much of problems when I was learning Java. If you have previous experience in Java, you should be able to get through most of them by tomorrow. They are really as easy as any other Hello World tutorial.

Also if you need more time -talk to your instructor - as long you are making progress or working hard - instructors are usually reasonable to accommodate the need of the student.

Good luck with your homework job interview.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe what I see in this threadā€¦

5 Likes

Lol same thing, but i know some people may remember how bad i was at first xD

pspeedā€™s name backwards, job interview, university homework sheet. Mmmmm, itā€™s like one of those strange dreams you get when you go to sleep immediately after working without any break

5 Likes

Damnā€¦ canā€™t believe that I checked this thread too late and missed all the fun :frowning:

Please check your ema.il , the project description is pasted into the em.ail.
now you can read it clearly and help in it urgently sir
Thanks for being a help

Glad that you solved your issue. Please remember to edit the title of the thread with [SOLVED], so that other members donā€™t die laughing.

1 Like

11 Likes