jMonkey SDK - Failed to create display LWJGLException: Pixel format not acceler

Hey,
I have 2 problems with jMonkeyEngine SDK 3.0RC2.
Help please!

1.problem:

When i run jMonkeyEngine SDK 3.0RC2.
Main window appear and i got the pop up with :

Problem: The project uses a class library called “junit”, but this class library is not currently defined locally.
Solution: Click Resolve to download or otherwise automatically define this library.

Problem: The project uses a class library called “junit_4”, but this class library is not currently defined locally.
Solution: Click Resolve to download or otherwise automatically define this library.

and when i click “Resolve” appear:

Check your proxy settings or try again later. The server may be unavailable at the moment. You may also want to make sure that your firewall is not blocking network traffic.

If you have the missing “junit” library, you can resolve the reference problem manually using Library Manager.

1. problem:
    I open an JME3 Project Test and i run the test. I select the test from list box and press ok. I got the error:

Error in application
Failed to create display
LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated.

my system config:
-processor :intel core i5
-graphical card: AMD RADEON GRAPHICS 7670M
-ram: 4GB

Please help,
thanks in advance!

i try this.but still not working. i have windows 8 x64 instaled. i forgot to specifically

@SofinetiMihai said: i try this.but still not working. i have windows 8 x64 instaled. i forgot to specifically
..install the manufacturers driver, yeah ^^

is installed properly :slight_smile:

Then your card doesn’t support back buffers properly I’ afraid.

@SofinetiMihai said: is installed properly :)

The windows 8 drivers downloaded from the manufacturer’s site or the ones that came on the disk that came with the card? It seems to make a difference as I’ve seen other cases where only the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s web site work with JME.

I download tool from manufacturer’s site, this tool tell if driver is installed and if it’s last version.

@normen said: Then your card doesn't support back buffers properly I' afraid.

My video card is AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Driver info: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Version: 8.982.10.8000 Date:2012-10-03 Status:Good )

I have same problem that what type of card should i use