jMonkeyEngine got accepted for GSoC 2014!

This is our first ever GSoC participation, and we’re mighty excited. From their site: Google Summer of Code is a global program that offers post-secon
[See the full post at: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/2014/02/jmonkeyengine-got-accepted-for-gsoc-2014/]

6 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Excellent new !

That’s awesome, congratulations! I did it as a student several years ago and had a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to all the cool student projects :slight_smile:

Started getting some people asking in IRC about signing up for this. Is there a place to post interest, get signed up etc. Or another place I should be linking people to go to specifically? Also, as a more recent joiner, I’d like to know where I could express interest in a SoC project as I never had the opportunity when I was in school.

Wow awesome news that we got accepted :slight_smile:
I’m really looking forward to see what comes out of this.

That is awesome! :smiley:

@sleaker said: Started getting some people asking in IRC about signing up for this. Is there a place to post interest, get signed up etc. Or another place I should be linking people to go to specifically? Also, as a more recent joiner, I'd like to know where I could express interest in a SoC project as I never had the opportunity when I was in school.

Theres a jme irc channel?

@8Keep123 said: Theres a jme irc channel?

#jme on freenode. Been getting some more traffic recently. It would also be nice if it was a bit more prominently displayed on the website :smiley:

Congratulations to jMonkey to be selected ingsoc :smiley:

congratulations