Just pushed another release with some BREAKING CHANGES.
I hated to do it but it's still early days and the inconsistency in the enum naming was really starting to embarrass me.
So, any FillMode, HAlignment, VAlignment, and InputState enum values will now need to be fixed in user code.
FillMode.EVEN becomes FillMode.Even
FillMode.PROPORTIONAL becomes FillMode.Proportional
VAlignment.CENTER becomes VAlignment.Center
and so on.
To anyone this affects, I apologize. I meant to fix these a long time ago and it's been weighing me down ever since. Better to bite the bullet now, I guess.
Full change log:
* TouchAppState fixed to avoid some minor per-update garbage
* Refactored how Styles are kept internally. This fixes some
limitations that existed with parent/child selectors.
* LayerComparator's setLayer() utility methods were modified to
treat layer 0 as null so the attribute gets removed.
* Added layer number support to TextComponent and modified
Label to give text components layers that will be less
likely to conflict with backgrounds (also text with shadows).
* Fixed a small event consumption bug in PickEventSession that
only affected cases where MouseEventControl and CursorEventControl
were used on a spatial together.
* Fixed the camel-casing on the FillMode enum. This will break anyone
using the old names but enums are hard to fix nicely and I feel
it's better to bite the bullet now.
* Fixed the camel-casing on the HAlignment and VAlignment enums. This
will break anyone using the old names, see above for reasoning.
* Fixed the camel-casing on the InputState enum. This will break anyone
using the old names, see above for reasoning.
Sorry for the trouble.
The only other major change is that nested style references work better than the last version. Well, now they work like you'd expect... so I guess it's a bug fix.