Looking for a programmer to help finish the 3d part of game

Hello, All !

We are developing JME base 3d online RPG and now looking for a programmer who would make some work concerning 3d part of the game for us for a resonoble price…

The task is about converting max model and mocap animation to Ogre XML, load to JME… Also we need to organize properly splitting of the model properly - change the parts of the model depending on the clothes put on.

So if someone wants to join our project - WELCOME !

If u are interested contact me by e-mail alexchux  (@)  yandex.ru .

Would you allow the programmer to release work back to the community under an open license? :slight_smile: Not that this is a requirement, you're free to do what you want.

erlend_sh said:

Would you allow the programmer to release work back to the community under an open license? :) Not that this is a requirement, you're free to do what you want.

Maybe we will...
The task is about converting max model and mocap animation to Ogre XML

In order to open a max model, you need 3dsmax, which costs 3000$.. I don't think a lot of programmers here have 3dsmax or that kind of money :P

I think conversion can be done with the demo version as well, but apparently the animation cannot be exported from max. I'm not quite sure about it though, only saw it mentioned in connection with Ryzom going open-source.

Of course, if the motion cature is available in some other format…

in any case why not use ogre's pipeline, loaders for ogre xml are present…