Hi All, I’m New t this forum, so I’m hoping you can help me out!
This is probably a newbie issue, but I’m not hugely comfortable with Blender at all, so I’m hopelessly lost at the moment. Anyways, let’s get down to business!
Here’s my model, in Blender, very simple, only two cylinders and a rectangle. Notice that it has color.
Here it is after converting it to a .j30 and opening it in SceneComposer: (Note: No Color)
And finally, here it is in the actual program, note, no color.
Here’s the actions I’ve taken:
- Made the model in Blender, consisting of just 2 cylinders and a rectangle
- Opened the “Properties” panel and clicked on “Diffuse”
- Set a diffuse color of | RED: 1.000 | GREEN: 0.000 | BLUE 0.000 | and an intenstiy of .800
- “Save as” to my JME file system
- Go to JME and right click the .blend file, selecting “convert to .j30 binary”
- Open in SceneComposer…
- See No Color <---- That’s the Problem
So, any ideas? I’ve already done this method probably 20 or more times on other models, successfully. (the other two models in the last screenshot are done using the exact same method).
So, what kinds of things could cause this behavior all of a sudden?