Make a completely transparent box

I have a box that has the texture on it with transparency, but you can still see the box outline of the geometry. Is there a way to completely remove the outline or possible make a shape that has just the texture with transparency on it and no shape at all?

a shape that has just the texture with transparency on it and no shape at all?

Error. Contradiction has been detected.

No seriously, could you show a picture of your problem? It's hard to understand the way you put it now :P

lol what im trying to say is that the texture has a transparent background, but when you overlap it on top of another model that has transparency as well, you can see the box shape of the model that is in front.

basically im saying that the texture and box have a transparent fill color, but the outline of the box is visible when you overlap it on another spatial.

From what you say i guess your box has crappy uv coordinates. I guess one side is ok, but the other sides have the texture incorrectly scaled and maybe so small that it seems like an outline.

ok i switched to quad and it remove the outline. how would i make the rotation always face the player so that the texture is always facing the player.

box.setLocalRotation(cam.getRotation()) did not work, already tried it.

Look for BillboardControl.