(March 2019) Monthly WIP & Screenshot thread

Thanks so much.

Just a simple screenshot from my upcoming Oregon Trail type game.

7 Likes

I still think this would be far more readable:

4 Likes

After needing some tools for my game I started to integrate yet another gui framework.
It seems to work out but we will see how far this pet project gets.

Imgur

Cheers,
Jan

9 Likes

What framework is that?

That’s IMGUI right? Awesome!
I also thought about integrating it into JME. Do you plan on making your integration public?
I think it could be very useful for quick dev-ui things.

5 Likes

Yes it is. I have used Swig for the bindings. I plan to release it in the next month. Beforehand I need to sort out which features I want to support and I need to prepare a stable API. You know getting things out to the public needs some time.

1 Like

That would be awesome. I would love to try it out.

Two new releases in one week!

15 Likes

Working on a sweet store interface for my upcoming Oregon Trail style game.

7 Likes

I wait how it will finally look / what the story is about etc.

nothing special, i just made own implementation of goal AI. it just find all actions based on goal conditions to solve :slight_smile:

its a nice thing when i just say npc to do maintain object goal and he know list of actions what to do in proper order.

6 Likes

A 10-second teaser video from the Minie Project: buoyancy!

22 Likes

haha, that is awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome :smiley:

1 Like

looking at this i imagine pirate ship destroyed and crew falling into sea :smiley:

2 Likes

Good story! Or perhaps Sinbad was forced to “walk the plank”.

3 Likes

by Jaime

5 Likes

Someone on the JME discord channel was having trouble with panel alpha… so I added a case to the Lemur demos:

Code here:

8 Likes

Even though i distribute it on google play store (it is draining the battery way too much). Just a simple showcase when you try to use simsilica libs, jbullet (without actually know how the stuff workz ) in aggregation with your crappy code (e.g state machine) . Just found it too epic and convert it to gif :smiley:

8 Likes