Good evening all.
Tonight I was browsing around the internet and I saw that Ludum Dare has a Mini Compo Mini LD #58 for this week in preparation for the BIG Ludum Dare 32 that is coming up in about 25 days.
So the theme is Ping Pong and I know I am a little bit late but I decided to write a quick game using my 2d physics framework.
So my twist on the age old classic Pong style game will be:
- It will be a one touch game.
- The player will control the ball and not the paddles.
- It must be runable on android.
- I am going for the flat UI design and colors.
- And the sound will be 8 bit type sounds.
I will post my progress here. And here is my first screenshot: